RE: Question about Windows XP2 and Tradestation 8.1 Build 3159

Steve:

Thanks for the sysinternals link.  I tried some of their stuff but
unfortunately, none of it gets down to the kernel level.  If these guys
can't do that then I guess it's probably impossible to see what kernel
processes/device drivers are spinning the processor other than to deactivate
device drivers one at a time.  I guess I'll just have to lose some of my
screens for a couple of days. Ha.

Thanks a lot for the ideas.

Sincerely,

Nigel

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.  - Vince
Lombardi.