Re: Question about Windows XP2 and Tradestation 8.1 Build 3159

In a message dated 5/9/2006 10:20:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Checking on what was causing it, I found that  it was an application called
"ccAp" which is part of Norton AntiVirus. It was  apparently trying to scan my
TradeStation real-time feed!

I set it to not  do that and it seems to be working OK again so perhaps that
was your  problem.

Bob,

You tweaked my curiosity.  How did  you  'do that'?   (set your Norton AV  to
NOT scan a specific application/event)

Lee Scharpen