Stop orders

Hi List,

I've been trying to code a buy-stop order and can't seem to get my mind
around exactly what TS is doing.  With some thing like this;

(one minute bars)
if buy conditions then
   Buy("BUY")at ((Open +High + Low + Close)/4) + .0001 stop;

The "Buy at stop" should be compared to each tick as it comes in on the
next bar?  If this is true, is there any way to tell when durring the
bar that TS generated the order?  Like;

if buy conditions then
   Buy("BUY")at ((Open +High + Low + Close)/4) + .0001 stop;
if marketposition = 1 then

Would I see MP 1 when TS generated the order or would the bar need to
close first or is something else happening?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment - this really has me puzzled.

Larry