Re: 15 hours away

Hello  jon,  Interactive Brokers Full order ticket has the facility to
make  an  order good after a specified time and or date. That could be
used  to enter say a limit order to sell the ES at 1320 effective 8:30
am  central  time  on  5/4/06. You can also specify how long the order
stays  active,  so  you  could  automatically  cancel it if not filled
within a specified period of time.

Also  TradeStation TS 8 with service pack 1 allows for various OCO and
OSO  type  orders  as well as the ability to set activation Rules that
include  time.  For  futures, orders can only be entered as day orders
not  GTC  so  an  order for the next day's open may have to be entered
after  the  3:30pm  Central  time close. I am not sure about that as I
haven't  used  this  particular  feature  on TS and it might allow for
activation several days down the road.

Hope this helps.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx

j>   Does anyone know of a brokerage who can take electronic orders
j>   pending the open (next open) ?

j>   ie:  "If next open > x then sell ....,  and if done ...."

j>   The brokerage firm I currently use alittle is fine with many
j>   contingency type orders but nothing based on the open.

j>   Hate the idea having to be up in the wee hours.