Re: TS Versions

At 09:51 AM 5/1/2006, Gerald Marisch wrote:

>After 2Ki, how many versions of TradeStation are there?

I remember TS7, TS8, and now TS8.1

There are several builds with each version.

I keep TS2000i on my machines to be able to test with my old data but since TS8.1 is supposed to work with ASCII data, most of that need has gone away.

I still use TS2000i with mutual fund data from Dial Data using the old Downloader since TS8.1 STILL DOES NOT adjust mutual fund data for distributions, which essentially makes it useless... You would think they would figure out how to do that...

Bob Fulks