IB data history downloads

Good to see The List is still alive, that we are back in a house, very low latency broadband is available in the house.

My list of questions is short: just one about our recent option to download history from InterActive Brokers: what is the content of a data history download from IB?

The problem: the history downloader I'm testing for one of the developers of interfaces between IB and TS2ki appears to add zero vol lines to the GlobalServer where none exist in the realtime collected GS database.

The realtime database works nicely for my approach with TS2ki set up to show tick charts of IB's feed.

What is happening to spoil my fun is the the developer is attempting to simulate tick data with the following in his words below. This results in a GlobalServer database filled with zero vol bars when none were originally sent in a realtime-built database.

This creates a large mis-match between a history download-based chart and one built from only realtime-built data from GS.

Liam
Software takes 1 second bar with OHLC and volume. Then it makes 4 ticks. To assign volume for every tick it uses algorythm:
1st,2nd 3rd ticks: (bar volume/4); 4th tick: (bar volume/4) +(bar volume-4*(bar volume)/4). So the summation of tick volume will be bar volume. And if bar volume is less than 4 (f.e. 3), first 3 ticks will have 0 volume and 4th - 3;