RE: Optimization Speed TS2000i vs TS8.1

Yes Bob that is fair to say especially if this is double float in TS 8 vs.
single float in TS2000i.
And I am in total agreement with you regarding TS2000i....it is a back-test
platform-only at best now.

However, it is strange to note that despite all of the improvements in TS
8.1,
I am still unable to query in Easy Language Which Exit or Which Entry had
been triggered in the case of a multiple signal strategy.