Optimization Speed TS2000i vs TS8.1

Before TS8,1, TS2000i used to be 20% faster in optimization speed.

Here are my current tests.

Strategy uses DLL for computation speed.
1.5 years of 1min bars
6144 input combinations.
Computer AMD Athlon 64 3700+, 2gig memory

TS2000i Time to completion = 10hrs 4min
TS8.1 b3146 time to completion = 8hrs 48min

Another funny thing that I didn't realize about TS is that most of the
TS computation time is spent calculating all the TS performance
variables at each bar (net profits, profit factor, etc)

For instance here are the timings with and without the call to my DLL.
 The DLL provides a number and TS based upon that number isues it's
buy or sells.

With DLL computation TS200i Time to completion = 10Hrs 4Min
With DLL commented out(no DLL calcs) AND the buy/sell logic commented
out - Time To completion =8Hrs 30Min