From: Ian [mailto:ianomega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:59 PM
To: 'omega List'
Cc: Ian
Subject: Trendlines

I've always struggled with these which is, perhaps, why I don't use them
very often...

I'm using TS200i.

I'm trying to draw a line from the close 2200 yesterday to the close
0700 today. I'm using 15 min bars and there are 36 bars between the two
times which is where I get the close[36] from. The best I'm managed so
far is this:

var: id1(0);

id1=tl_new(date[1],2200,close[36],date,0700,close);
value1=tl_setextright(id1,false);
value2=tl_setextleft(id1,false);

which draws a criss-cross of lines between the two times on the same date.

I'd much appreciate a pointer or two.

Ian