DSL Signal Drop

Hello omega-list,

  I  am  trading  automated systems using TS8 that hold open positions
  overnight  with profit targets and stops active. I am having trouble
  with my DSL connection dropping and then restarting in the middle of
  the  night.  This  causes the automated systems to regenerate orders
  and  ask  whether  I  want  to  exit the positions and/or cancel the
  orders.

  I think it is dropping out due to lack of activity. Does anyone know
  of a program that would generate enough continuous traffic overnight
  to keep the connection up?

--
Best regards,
 Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx