Re: Forex referenceing prior days OHLC-code help needed.

Hi Gerald,

The original DLL was written by "CodeTalker" on the TS form.  He has
since modified it to do milliseconds.  I don't have that version. He
also added code as an ELD to provide an example of what it looks like if
it is printed out and how to define the DLL. In his post he also had a
text version of the EL code.  I added that EL code as text to the Zip
file.

The zip file is an attachment to this post, however I'll also send it to
your email address in case the attachment doesn't make it.

If any one else would like the DLL and the attachment doesn't make it
here just let me know and I'll send it to your email address.

Larry