limit orders

I am confused about how to place a limit order with a TS2k strategy. I can use the syntax "Buy ("Entry86") Next Bar at Price limit" and it will verify. Is there another way, especially to get the order to the market at the end of the current bar right after the signal gets processed? Are there differences if I run the strategy on a tick chart? I am looking at Hyperorder and wondering if the orders are placed directly from the EZLanguage or are they taken from the Tracking Center?