Re: simulation of trades w/TS Securites

Actually, if you name each entry and exit you can determine that too. If you are using the canned entries and exits it's more difficult.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Simms" <marksimms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: simulation of trades w/TS Securites

I am not exactly sure what point Robert is trying to make......
But I do know that one glaring weakness in the TS platform since TS4
has been the inability to determine within a strategy (via Easy Language
variable) exactly which entry or which exit was triggered....i.e. stop-loss,
profit-taken, normal indicator-based reversal, etc, etc.

As always, this has been requested and debated to death on the
Tradestation.com forum.

Note: if someone has found a 3rd party DLL solution to this, please provide
the details.