From: Mark Brown
Date: Friday, 10 February 2006 11:10:48 AM
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: Advanced Trading Platform using C#.Net

Hello c,

c> One quick question though....what cant it do? what do you think its
c> weakness is? I am guessing I can make it do everything since I can
c> program it to access anything on my computer...like ummmmmmmmm for
c> example ummmmm i could make it trade through two different API's to
c> 2 different brokers????

dude i think you know what i know - it has no limit, yet imagine what
ts has pre-written and existing and multiply that by 1000's there will
be no solution provider exclusivity etc. learn by example and maybe
by conversion.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown