RE: for you all NQ traders

For you all Esignal traders:

Well to offset those reductions, Esignal just raised CME emini data from $15
to $23
and Nymex QM data from $5 to $9. The rep said, the exchanges haven't raised
costs,
the costs have been that way for a while now (of course he said my fees have
been the same too until I corrected him);
so Esignal decided they would arificially raise the cost of exchange rates.

Maybe they are learning from Bush's oil policies that conrol our world
politics.
The rep said Esignal gave a notice last year that the rates would eventually
go up.

Maybe someday there will be some realistic Esignal competition.
But right now they are the least crooked of the crooks.

:o(