Re: sms messaging?

Hi,

An old program called WinBeep will probably do what your trying to do.
WinBeep does a time based scan of a selected location for a new file and
then does what you've told it to do - ie call a phone number.  The text
message part is very dependent on the service that you are using.  Some
providers will work just fine - others will not.

Also; There's an add-on to TS2ki that monitors your data feed - will do
a screen pop and alarm if your data feed drops - it also has a WinBeep
interface to send a notice if the data feed drops.

Larry