AW: FastTrack

Why not use the Yahoo index data, not sure if they cover ETFs too.

Volker

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ray Gurke [mailto:ray@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Friday, March 10, 2006 9:30 PM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: FastTrack

Hello, List.

I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can shed light on:

1) Anyone out there using FastTrack ( http://www.fasttrack.net/ ) for daily
stock and index data? Do you export the data for TS use? Are you happy with
the service?

2) Specifically, I need historical daily data for ALL the ETFs and , more
important initially, the underlying historical index data that the ETFs are
based on. Since many ETFs are relatively new, the longer term underlying
indexes are important to me for analysis purposes.  I'm hoping someone else
has already been down this road and can offer some suggestions regarding
historical daily data for ETFs & corresponding underlying Indexes . Any data
service(s) you recommend for this?

I admittedly don't have much experience regarding stock/ETF data, since I've
primarily worked with futures and FOREX, so any help or advice would be much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

Ray