Re: Globalserver datafeed

sgr wrote:

I have been relatively satisfied with using hyperserver so far, but now that
they are no longer free, I need to start planning for either year-end or
system reinstall, whichever comes first. (The issue is primarily one of
trust and security. Hypertrader have not earned it -<hyperserver is *still*
listed as free on their website!>

Why do you think it is not still free? As far as I can see, you can still go and download the HyperServer for ts2ki/IB feed. Am I missing something? Are you referring to the ads that HS shows? There is a cure for (almost) everything ;)

Thanks.