To: "sgr" <sgr1@xxxxxxxxx>; "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: Globalserver datafeed

Hello!

I do not think that documentation for OmegaResearch Data Vendor Developer's Kit will help you to feel comfortable. The programming
environment for GS subservers is complicated, that's probably why you counted Mark's dual subserver code not completed.

If you do not feel comfortable with MetaServer, you can order MetaServer SDK and write your own TradeStation/MetaStock
communication software even using Delphi or Visual basic.

Best regards,
Andrew Nazarov
RT Soft Ltd.
Looking for an answer? Have found a solution? Share it with all users!
RT Soft Support Forum: http://forum.traderssoft.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "sgr" <sgr1@xxxxxxxxx>