Advanced Trading Platform using C#.Net

Hello Omega-list,

Oh yea Omega here it comes. A application that will blow TS away is
about to be made available via online brokerage service.  Plans are to
directly compete with TS and take all of it's market share as well as
all the Forex business there is (.) period

Finally something that will make TS look like an old DOS version of
MetaStock.  Web site should be launched in about two months.  Stay
tuned and start reading up on C#.Net ;)

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown

Yea I learned some things from traderware at least I'm doing
something to advance the craft so we all can have a better platform.