Re: Re[3]: CME Tick Aggregation

that would be fine resolution detail which never
appears prior to our knowledge. With Tick Aggregation
lossy data compression is achieved, but for swing
trading such fine resolution detail could hardly
change once results. (unless increase of market
efficiency will occur also on coarse resolution due
its increase on fine resolution level).

Happy New year.

Sergey.