TA Toolkit from FM Labs

Hi Fellows...
   Has anyone out there ever used The Technical Analysis
Programmers Toolkit from FM Labs? I bought it a little while ago
and after fully reading the User's Manual was amazed to see that it
can't even perform a simple normal Limit order.... it has some really
strange explanation of it, not even resembling what a limit order
should be. Am I the only one that has ever bought this, or has
anyone else ever noticed this?
    I'm wondering now are there any other types of toolkits like this
that dovetail with Delphi programming language, because it doesn't
look like this one will fill the bill for me.

Thanks
    Shawn