Re: GS for 2000i not showing any symbols

Blake,

First use the data window to see if the chart actually has the bars
and data but you can't see it.  This will tell you if it has something
to do with the drivers.  If you are using Windows 2000 or XP you can
easily roll back the drivers in the device manager.

Check in the GS to see if Current data is there also.  Build a new chart in a
new workspace for the 6E H6.  Reboot and have a look.  Reinstall
TS2ki. As an absolute last resort try reindexing your data.  If you
need my document on reindexing let me know.

Jimmy

I recently updated the nvidia video drivers and now when I open
globalserver I cannot see any data associated with my symbols.  The
symbols are all there and the pds are there, but when I click on a
symbol (6E H6) the dialog box comes up empty, all the slots are empty
including the symbol name.

Has anyone had this problem or know what I could do?  This presents a
big problem for me and I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Blake Holden