Push Pop DLL

I have an implementation Question on using this if anyone can answer.

Situation: Two times frames one 8x of the other. On the lower time frame I
want to send out messages on close of bar using pushpop regarding the value
of an indicator. That means on the higher time frame I will get
approximately 8 messages per bar.

1) If on the higher time frame I calculate on bar close won't I miss seven
messages and only get the last.
2) If on the higher time frame I choose update on every tick. How can I
remember the highest/lowest value for that bar without a lot of complex
code.

If anyone can guide me here i would appreciate it.

Thanks
Jerry