RE: Dynastore Software has stopped all operations

In the Windows main screen, hit the <Start>, click the <Program>, then locate the <Dynastore for eSignal> program group, you should be able find the <Enter new key for Dynastore> program.
If you don't have the latest version, Version5, Build 20030616, then you probably don't have the <Enter new key for Dynastore> program. Once you download this Build then install, you should have it.

From: Mike Marcott <omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Hango Winspy <rtrn2tw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Dynastore Software has stopped all operations
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:27:41 -0600 (CST)

Hango,

I also paid the $75.  How do you enter the key ?  Do you need to
uninstall/reinstall it?  As I recall, the only time I've entered the key
was when my subscription was set to expire.

For those interested, Dmitri (DB) went on to other endevors.  More info
@ the following websites:

http://www.see-em.com

http://www.prleap.com/printer/17065/

http://www.pr.com/press-release/3516

Regards,
Mike

"We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love