Re: IB historical data downloader

Is InteractiveBroker's data still "snapshot" (instead of streaming) quotes? It use to sample about every 1/3 seconds? Is the historical data also snapshot data?

Lists wrote:
Dear List Members!

We are glad to inform you about IB Loader stand-alone version release.
IB LoaderT allows you to download free historical data provided by
InteractiveBrokers in MetaStock-ready format, plain ASCII text file or
update TradeStation directly. If you have got trading account opened
at InteractiveBrokers, use your favorite software with IB Loader for
InteractiveBrokers!

Features:

* Up to 180 days of historical data download;
* Daily, Intraday and Tick data;
* Date/Time adjustment for historical data;
* TradeStation/ProSuite drect data output interface;
* MetaStock-ready format;
* Flexible custom ASCII format;

Please visit http://www.traderssoft.com/ts/ibl/ for additional
information.
We hope that these information will be useful for you.

Best regards,
Andrew Nazarov
RT Soft Ltd.
Looking for an answer? Have found a solution? Share it with all users!
RT Soft Support Forum: http://forum.traderssoft.com