Re: TradeStation News -- TS up for sale?

Someone has already informed here of these news
before.

What do you all think would be the implications of the
sale or TS?

Second, does anybody know why dynaorder (or whatever
the company name) decided to stop its operations?
"Lots of other things to do"?

Sergey

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/stories/2005/12/12/daily9.html?from_rss=1