Re: Fw: TS Build 822 question regarding price labels

Hello  Ron,  Once  the  idicator is in the chart, go to Format Symbol,
Scaling  and  at the top select scale on right Axis. Then go to Format
Analysis  Technique  and for the indicator go to to Scaling and select
Scale On Same Axis as Underlying Data. That should do it.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx