Re: TS8 intrabarpersist

Take a look at the code for the "OneAlert" function to see how to fix it. They test if CurrentBar has advanced:

inputs:
   Criteria( truefalsesimple ) ;

variables:
   intrabarpersist AlertBar( -1 ) ;

if Criteria and AlertBar <> CurrentBar then
begin
   OneAlert = true ;
   AlertBar = CurrentBar ;
end
else
   OneAlert = false ;

Isn't the new IntraBarPersist feature great!

Bob Fulks