DTNIQ historical Bid/Ask via History Plugin

Hello list

I just set up Global server with DTNIQ via Hyperserver and the History Plug In from hypertrader.it. I can download/plot history quite nicely except I am not seeing any Ask//Bid data even though I set up Global Server to download that. I am wondering if somebody with experience with this can help me? Maybe DTNIQ does not have the historical Bid/Ask or the History Plug in does not suppoort it, or I have something wrong in the Global Server settings.

Max