TS2000i RT and EOD data

Hello

I am an old time customer of Omega Research from the SuperChart 4.0 early days and I have " traditionally " used end of the day (EoD) data up to this date from Dial Data ( for the needs of both SuperCharts and TS2000i ProSuite - all latest versions).
I use Canada Stockwatch for Real Time (RT) data but these are not linked to either Omega Research product since I still use EoD data.

I also use MedVed Quote Tracker which I link to Canada Stockwatch for RT graphing (quite simple screens compared to the complex templates I use for TS2000i).

Now, I would like to investigate if there is a way to collect RT data and feed them to TS2000i. Or given the combined data fees is it more preferable to look for Tradestation 8.1 which costs $99.95 and covers EoD and RT data?

If someone knows how to do it and is eager to share it with me, I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards
Zarifis Dimitroulis
zarifis@xxxxxxxxx
Thessaloniki, Greece