Re: MACD histogram crossover point

Hi All,

Sorry about this post. I forgot about doing a search and when I did a search through my email box and this question was answered a few years ago.

Regards,
Paul

At 04:08 PM 15/11/05, you wrote:
Hi All,

I am having no luck trying to code the following idea.

What I want to know is what price is needed to make MACD Histogram = 0

So if today the MACD Histogram is positive ... how far down does the market have to close to make MACD Histogram = 0

or

if today the MACD Histogram is negative ... how far up does the market have to close to make MACD Histogram = 0

If anyone has any idea would you please email and let me know.

Regards,
Paul