Re: Help with coding an initial stop loss

> And I'm really trying to understand the way that you and it seems
> everyone else in captivity are running TS.  Do you actually start
> your strategy code with: if barnumber >=1 then ?

Of course we don't.  BarNumber is **ALWAYS** >= 1, by definition.
An "if" like that is a no-op.

> What I was trying to say was - I've used code that produces better
> results by turning off the calculations during certain times of the
> day.

So have most of us.  Although in many/most cases you don't want
to actually *turn off* calculation, since that would result in
discontinuities in the resulting calculations.  Instead you just
don't act on them during certain times, or something along those
lines.

Gary