Re: Backup internet connection hardware

I would get two phone lines with DSL on each.  Perhaps you can get one
of the cheap ones like SBC has now.  Slower but more than fast enough
for trading.   If you have cable tv near your office then get a cable
modem if they offer internet in your area.  I'm not sure how you would
handle two DSL lines automatically but there may be a router or switch
that can do it automatically.  Otherwise it only takes a minute or so
to unplug and replug into the other connection and be hooked again.

Jimmy

Hi everyone,

I recently encountered some issues with my DSL connection and was unable to
trade. Any suggestions on hardware and setup to run multiple internet
connections?

Regards,

Mike