Von: Christian [mailto:cc22mm@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:34 PM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Position Sizing question

Howday mates! :)

I have 2 strategies. Let's assume each of them is producing
the same results (Total net profit, Max Intraday drawdown...) on
the same period of time. The only difference is the # of trades,
(e.g. 1000 in the 1st one, 200 in the 2nd one).

Which one would you choose to obtain the best results applying
a position sizing method? (I mean, which one is likely to generate
the best equity curve?). Why?

TIA

Christian