Re: Help with coding an initial stop loss

I can't seem to write an email to you without getting pissed.

Bob Fulks knows all there is to know about this stuff.  You made it clear
you don't.  I suggest you listen and ask nicely.  I can say this
because I've paid my dues.  I know how to code a system that follows
in real time what it shows in back testing.  What I can do in a day
Bob Fulks can do in a few minutes.  You don't know how yet so be nice and
ask polite questions.  You have a ton to learn.  Actually I would quit
if I had as much to learn as you do.  Please offer no help to the
newbies until you know what you are taling about.

Jimmy