Re: Historybank Down

Thanks for the info Randy. Apparently something weird is going on with
my installation, as I was still unable to download just now.

I have many messages in the event log in GlobalServer along the lines
of "correction file not found", "indices distribution file not found",
and "futures record file not found".

I guess I'd just gone too long without the inevitable corruption and reinstall!

Regards,
Hinton