Re: No Data Avillable On Charts

According to TS "market data is stored and displayed using the datafeed
date and time (except when you use DBC/BMI and do not synchronize your
clock)."  Also, according to eSignal your computer clock is used to time
stamp their data - they synchronize your computer clock to their clock
every six seconds.  eSignal's server farms are, however, not
synchronized with each other.  So if you use eSignal your computer is
providing the time stamp for the data - corrected to eSignal time.

All of the various data collection times can be changed for display by
all of the various TS time options - which - if your data was good
before the time change should be good now.  Or be off by exactly one
hour.

One TS thing to check is the "Offset from datafeed time".  This can be
found in the TS chart under "File" "Desktop Options" "General" tab - the
"Use datafeed time from:" and the "Offset from datafeed time:" are what
to look for.

If all was working fine before the day light savings time change
occurred - It would seem that perhaps your problem is not with TS but
maybe with your data provider. Who are you getting your data feed from?
The question is - did they make the time change correctly?

Larry