Re: No Data Avillable On Charts

Bring up the edit data window for one of the symbols you are interested in (in GS). Load data. If you can see the data there, there is usually only one thing that would prevent you from charting - you session times are messed up in GS.

Abhijit

Bill wrote:

Hi List,
I've reinstalled TS2000i on my new computer, but no data is displayed on
charts. Global Server is collecting data via IB connection to Hyper Server just
fine. Quote window is displaying prices as well. What is the problem here?

Please advise,
Bill