RE: Formula for high and low of last x days

"> Phil is using TS200i - so @ES.D is not an option."

But I'm using Esignal with continuous day and all sessions contracts.
Without options and Esignal deluxe charting (the basic package with 200
symbols),
its only about $600/year for the best voted by many.

Tradestation is supposed to be good too, but
Esignal is what TS8 used for a data feed model evidently. You might think
Esignal
(if they had a patent beforehand) could sue TS8
since they are the only one who had many of the features like continuous
contracts and
day session contract symbols until TS8 (or 7 or 6?).

Esignal has enveloped the data feed industry: there is not much else out
there near
as effective or even worth the time to try for free. I wish there were
though.
If TS were savy business owners, they could see an opportunity in that a
significant population  of traders
in the world have and will always have TS2K workstation based application
and would like another alternative data feed vendor. But the communication
between
members at that point may hurt their 'do it all' basket strategy.
They really should do another cost/benefit analysis, if it wasn't an Exec's
idea in the first place
and 'closed' to further study  :-)