Re: Formula for high and low of last x days

Hi Jan,

What Phil is looking for is the highest price bar of 4 days ago, 3 days
ago, 2 days ago, and 1 day ago - and without having all four days on his
current chart.

Higest(H,n) would just give the highest price of the last 'n' number of
bars - correct?

Don't know what your "@ES.D data" is?  Something that is in TS way past
TS2000i?

Larry