Von: smh1@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smh1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:36 PM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: End-of-day data service

Can anyone recommend a good EOD daily stock data download
service? I would need to be able to download daily stock price
updates, plus have historical data for all stocks on the
NYSE/AMEX/NASDAQ (preferably at least 20 yrs history). High
quality data is a must... no patchy, sketchy price data.
   I don't require any charting add-ons or other frills... just the data.
I've checked out Telechart/Worden, but their service comes with a
lot  of other stuff (charting, etc) that I don't need. I'd be using the
data as input for my own custom system that I programmed in
Delphi.

Thanks everybody
   Shawn