Re: HistoryBank?

Do a reinstall of TS2ki on top of the one you have now.  Then you will
have historybunk where esignal is now.

Jimmy

I have never been able to download from HistoryBank with TS2000i.
Previously I have installed an eSignal Active X Plugin and have not been
able to get a chart to update every tick with that.  How do I get a
HistoryBank CD?

Thomas J. Festa, CMT
Technical Analysis Investment Consultant
Proprietary Trader, Equities
Benchmarq Trading, LLC  10003
Cell:   (908) 581-8880

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.