Re: TradeStation Group

If you have a trading account at Trade Station Securities I'd suggest a very close reading of the written caveats included in the referenced PR Newswire release.

I find it hard to believe that they have no backup system for orders of any kind, which could cause a complete meltdown in customer balances should the system fail on a volatile day.

Given the principals previous operations track record I can understand the presence of both NYSE and NASD investigations and the prior owners lawsuits, but as a whole I personally have dropped my idea of opening an account given the change in both commissions and platforms.

You may feel differently, but reading that made me really uncomfortable.

Richard Funkhouser

jack zaner wrote:
TradeStation Group Reports Record Revenues, Income Before Income Taxes,
DARTs and Brokerage Accounts for 2005 Third Quarter

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-26-2005/0004195213&EDATE=

Credit John Lothian's Newsletter.
Regards,  Jack.