FW: RE: HURRY..........BEST SOFTWARE OFFER FOR TS4!

Its out dated software, pre-pentium.
In addition, its also emotional baggage for you, which isn't healthy
psychological wise. You see what the fair market value is here at a
Tradestation site, negative. Try Amazon UK, since Amazon US you don't pay
until sell. However with a satisfaction guaranteed, you may end up paying
for one way shipping several times and still not unload it: and that would
get expensive with overseas shipping.

You can always frisbee zing nuisance animals with the disks: barking dogs,
poo poo on your car squirrels (rats with fluffy tails), any cat, ...
It would 'release' you from burdening your mind with unresolved matters.

However, after hundreds of tries here, you should start to figure the demand
out for your item soon, and search somewhere else: just trying here every
Christmas so we can see you are doing well.

If any other members have any suggestions, please chime in.
Of course if this is the protocol now to sell valuable worthless items, I'll
need to start posting every other day too.

Good Luck!!