Re: Data Lag with TS 2000i

I ingnore anything coming from this guy as it is not worth commenting on. He consistently wastes bandwidth with his unconstructive negativity. On the positive side, in addition to the helpful posts to the list I have received many private replies, all with much constructive advice. I have also received mail from other members who have the same problem (with better hardware setups than mine) and are looking for a solution. But I agree with your thoughts on Omega.

ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Translation of DH remark: bend over and get ready to take it again. Omega
is not to be trusted, they will abandon you again if it suits them.