Re: Problem with simple moving average plotting incorrectly for TS2000i

First, I'd like to thank all of you who responded to my problem which led  to
this thread.  I've included my original message at the end of this  post.  It
turns out that before my initial post  I had tried or looked  into all of the
potential 'fixes' which people later suggested  .... with  the exception of
Jimmy's suggestion to rebuild the workspace and charts.   Unfortunately,
Jimmy's suggestion didn't seem to work either.  New charts  showed the same problem.
 Today, however, I stumbled across the answer to  the problem and I feel a
bit 'stupid' that I hadn't seen it before!  It  turns out that for some reason
the chart for which I had the initial  problem  was set up as semi-long scaling
rather than linear.  And when  I set up the new charts, they were also
getting set up as semi-log..  Once  I changed that, it looks like things are working
the way I think they are  supposed to.  And it appears like I now have things
set up (again!) so that  new charts will be set up as linear.  I have NO idea
what I had done to  have the particular  charts set up as semi-log because I
don't recall ever  using semi-log scaling.  That, unfortunately, shall remain
an unsolved  mystery.  I am just pleased that this little problem has joined
the list of  the 'solved'!!  Thanks again to all who tried to help!   :)

Lee  Scharpen

In  a message dated 10/19/2005 9:13:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,