Unusual RadarScreen error

Hello,

I was working with Radarscreen under a fairly heavy load and I got this error message before RS froze:

String Run-Time Error 1
Out of memory resizing backout structure

I might be doing something wrong in a DLL that works with strings passed back and forth to EL. I am using PowerBasic to create the DLLs. I'm passing PB "Strings" data types back to EL through function returns, which are declared as LPSTR return types in EL. I also sometimes pass LPSTR variables from EL into to the DLL as an argument.

This bug could be very hard to track down, because these particular failures are few and far between.

No mention of it on the TS forums, or Google, or dogpile.

I wonder if anyone else has run across this error, and what causes it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike Gossland