Re: Help with Workspace Setup

Hi Danilo,

Well Danilo, that's pretty much what we try to do here - help each
other.  It really doesn't matter if it's a basic setup issue or some
esoteric problem.  A user community - which this is - is supposed to
look after all in the community.  Basically, to join the community means
that you are willing to give whatever help you can as well as an
expectation that help will be forth coming if you should need it.

Understand - no one was born with knowledge of TradeStation and it's
workings - we all had to learn whatever it is that we know as we went
along.  Some here are very knowledgeable and some are not but no matter
- we are all still learning.

TradeStation, in all its various forms, is a very complicated program
and that answers to problems may require that you be very specific about
what it is that you are trying to do.  You may state what seems to be an
exact problem only to find that you are being asked questions about your
question.  These question are, most of the time, needed.  They help
clarify exactly what the problem is and hopefully lead to an answer.  In
other words you need to help us out as much as you can. ie An answer to
a question about data feed would be largely dependent on what data feed
you are trying to use as well as the type of feed it is - without this
information an answer probability will not be forth coming.

So the answer to your question is basically - yes - we can and will help
you.
That said, how much help you get is very dependent on you.

Larry