Re: GS data vanishing? (TS2k)

> Did you import data or in some way change the file recently?  That
> is when I see goofy stuff.

Only when I imported (and re-imported, and re-imported) this
index data.  This a new virgin install of TS2k, on a month-old
install of Windows 2000.  The only symbols I've touched in the GS
are the 4 indices I imported.

> The other possiblity is someone with access to
> your machine is messing with you.

Nope, just me.

> Oh try it in a brand new workspace.  This kind of stuff happens late
> in a workspace's life.  Well at least for me it does.

It's not the workspace.  If I examine the data in GS it says it
only goes back to 12/30/2002.  Whoops, looks like one of those 4
symbols has gotten truncated to 12/30/2002 again....  urghgh

Gary